EMERGENCY FIRST AID AT WORKThis course takes place over one day (6 hours). One Day Course (6 Hours)
A one-day (6 hour) course covering the basics in workplace First Aid.
from £60 Per Person | from £240 Per Group (max 12)
Course content includes:
Understanding the role of the First Aider including:
- the importance of preventing cross infection
- the need for recording incidents and actions
- use of available equipment
- Assessing the situation or circumstances in order to act safely, promptly and effectively in an emergency.
Administering First Aid to a casualty who is:
- unconscious (including seizure)
- wounded and bleeding
- suffering from shock
- Administering CPR
- Providing appropriate First Aid for minor injuries (including small cuts, grazes and bruises, minor burns and scalds, small splinters)